A veteran of the electronic entertainment industry, Interplay is returning to the development arena to create a next generation MMORPG. The rebirth of Interplay’s studio presents qualified individuals with the unique opportunity to enter development at the ground floor.
So they are looking for a Technical Director:
Interplay Entertainment is looking for a qualified, motivated Technical Director to join our team working on a next generation MMORPG. We are looking for a team player who can accurately anticipate the project’s needs; someone who can constructively contribute to the quality of the game as a whole and share in its vision; someone who is an accomplished manager, serving the needs of all of the Lead Programmers.[…]
• Exhibit enthusiasm, positive attitude, and charisma. Must be a proven leader.
• 3+ years of management experience in the game industry with at least one shipped title as a manager.
• 6+ years of programming experience.
• Working knowledge of the various aspects of game development.
• B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Detail-oriented and driven by results.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Outstanding coding and debugging skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• The ability to motivate and inspire those around them.
Wouldn’t Hurt to Have:
• Previous MMORPG experience.
• Familiarity with the Fallout universe.
If you meet the listed requirements and want to be part of a great team offering a bright future then we want to hear from you!
Please submit the following directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Cover letter stating your availability.
• Current CV / Resume
On the announcement they state that they are moving from Herve Caens house on Beverlly Hills into a proper place in Orange County. I’m still puzzled with this situation…