Only two days left for the teaser. What am I doing in the meanwhile you might ask?
Well I’m reading the Fallout Shelter Handbook 1962, going back to the work of Arthur Radebaugh and his amazing (now) retro-futuristic visions, and having a laugh with things like this that I found on one of the Bethsoft developers blog:
1) Project Manager is a Person who thinks nine women can deliver a baby in One month.
2) Developer is a Person who thinks it will take 18 months to deliver a Baby.
3) Onsite Coordinator is one who thinks single woman can deliver nine babies in one month.
4) Client is the one who doesn’t know why he wants a baby.
5) Marketing Manager is a person who thinks he can deliver a baby even if no man and woman are available.
6) Resource Optimization Team thinks they don’t need a man or woman; they’ll produce a child with zero resources.
7) Documentation Team thinks they don’t care whether the child is delivered, they’ll just document 9 months.
8 ) Quality Auditor is the person who is never happy with the PROCESS to Produce a baby.
9) Tester is a person who always tells his wife that this is not the Right baby
At the same time I’m trying to go the least possible to the Official Fallout 3 Forum, where silliness is going rampant, and trying to figure out how, at this time of the development, I only know that the game will take place in the East Coast, mainly in an urban area, will feature a dog NPC and models with detail enough to be used on a first person/close third person game. I’m loosing qualities *sigh*
Well I’ve heard more things, but those have to wait a bit until I get some confirmation.
Two days people, two days.